- You have the right to know how any data you share with our website is used.
- We assure you that your privacy is a top priority, and we will only use your data in an appropriate manner that ensures your data security.
- We also confirm that this site is not engaged in any for-profit activities.
- We do not share personal data with any commercial entity except that which is clearly announced to the site user and with the user’s explicit consent.
- We absolutely do not utilize site user contact information to send messages with commercial or promotional content.
- We may use the data recorded on the site to create questionnaires and surveys in order to improve the site and provide a more user-friendly experience for visitors and users. We may also communicate with you when needed to offer you the opportunity to donate to philanthropic projects or for you see the latest project updates and charitable works by the society where this data helps us communicate with you, answer your queries, and respond to your requests as far as possible.
- We do not share this data with third parties unless they are required to complete your request, unless this is in the context of collective data used for statistical purposes and research, without including any data that may be used to inform you.
- Data and data are normally processed electronically through specific applications and programs, without the need for staff participation or access to such data.
- In exceptional cases (such as investigations and cases), the staff of the regulatory authorities or those who need to know them may be informed of them; subject to the provisions of the law and the orders of the judicial authorities.
- This site may contain links to sites or portals that may use data protection methods and privacy that differ from the methods we use. We are not responsible for the content and privacy of other sites that are not hosted by this site and those sites are responsible for their data protection. We recommend referring to the individual Privacy Policies of those sites.
- In any event, we will not sell, lease or trade your data for the benefit of any third parties outside this site. At all times, we will maintain the privacy and confidentiality of all personal data we receive.
- To protect your personal data, electronic storage is secure and personal data are sent using appropriate secure technologies.
Updated: 22 April 2018 by Jeremy Varnham