Taking Charge of ADHD: The Complete, Authoritative Guide for Parents
Russell A. Barkley
A treasured parent resource since its publication, Taking Charge of ADHD provides authoritative information on ADHD and its treatment. From internationally renowned ADHD expert Russell A. Barkley, the book empowers parents by arming them with the knowledge, expert guidance, and confidence they need. Included are:
- A step-by-step plan for behavior management that has helped thousands of children.
- Current information on medications, including coverage of Strattera and extended-release stimulants.
- Strategies that help children succeed at school and in social situations.
- Advances in research on the causes of ADHD.
- Practical advice on managing stress and keeping peace in the family.
- Descriptions of books, organizations, and Internet resources that families can trust.